Don’t Go It Alone – Go With InjuredGo.com After A Big Truck Personal Injury Accident
Big trucks are larger and heavier than anything else on the road. When a big truck personal injury accident happens, it does serious damage to whatever – and whomever – they strike. A big truck personal injury accident often causes damage that is more severe than those suffered in car-on-car wrecks.
With so many 18 wheelers on the road today, tractor trailer accidents are almost unavoidable. Unfortunately, an automobile accident involving a tractor trailer accident can be especially devastating. The InjuredGo.com Law Firm understands this, and that is why we are experienced in helping individuals that have been injured in an 18 wheeler accident in the state of Louisiana get the maximum compensation for their injuries.
Don’t Let Another’s Negligence Mean Years Of Financial Burden For You And Your Family.
At injuredGo.com Personal Injury Law Firm, we are big truck personal injury accident lawyers. We seek top compensation for Louisiana motorists who suffer a big truck personal injury accident. Attorney Ed Kramer has a reputation for successful truck accident litigation.
From broken bones to brain injuries, big truck personal injury accident lawyer Ed Kramer can help. He knows the pain that truck accidents can inflict because he’s seen it over the course of his entire career. If you or a loved one was injured in a truck accident, call or contact the InjuredGo.com Law Firm today.
A Big Truck Accident is a Serious Matter
An accident involving a truck is more likely to result in death than an accident between two cars. It’s far more dangerous to those in the car than in the truck, obviously, because of the size differences.
Truck drivers themselves are a major contributing factor in more than half of all vehicle accidents – 55 percent.
If you have suffered a truck accident personal injury, you may be able to seek compensation based upon the truck driver’s negligence.
Nearly three-quarters (73 percent) of all truck crash injuries and deaths are suffered by people in the vehicle hit by the truck, according to the National Institute of Traffic and Highway Safety.
Call InjuredGo.com Law Firm for Information on a Big Truck Personal Injury Accident
If you are ready to pursue justice for yourself, InjuredGo.com is willing to help. Baton Rouge personal injury attorney Ed Kramer handles all types of personal injury claims, including 18-wheeler accidents. InjuredGo.com. If you would like to discuss your personal injury case, call or contact us today for a free consultation at (225) 933-1500.
Type of Injuries Often Caused by a Big Truck
Following a big truck accident, we can help you maximize your compensation for serious injuries:
- Spinal cord injuries can include mild whiplash, crushed vertebrae, thus causing damage to this vital nervous system network. Sometimes, the paralysis caused by these accidents is permanent and may become worse over time.
- Pelvic bone injuries are also common due to the intense pressure on this area caused by restraint devices.
- The weight and forward momentum of a big truck can increase the likelihood of emergency amputation upon arrival at the hospital.
- Damage to the lungs and heart can result from broken ribs. However, the scar tissue that develops as these organs heal can lead to permanent injuries.
- Head injuries caused by big truck accidents are usually quite severe. They may also cause direct damage to brain tissue due to severe impact at the time of the collision. Individuals affected by these injuries often experience memory loss, a decline in cognitive function and, in some cases, loss of speech and language skills.
- Injuries to the abdomen may require emergency surgery. Many patients who undergo these procedures experience lifelong difficulties that may reduce their ability to absorb nutrients and can restrict their food choices significantly.
- The damage caused to internal organs in a crash involving a big truck can be catastrophic. Some patients may require transplants or medical treatment to replace the function of the liver or kidneys after an 18-wheeler accident.
- Internal bleeding is also common due to the severe trauma caused by the impact.
- In some cases, patients may be permanently scarred and may suffer social disadvantages due to their disfiguring injuries.
- Broken bones and damaged muscle tissue may require months of rehabilitation and treatment. Accident victims typically cannot work during this time. However, they may incur significant medical bills, creating serious financial difficulties that can impact the rest of their lives.
InjuredGo.com is Ready to Help! Let’s Go …. For More!
If you are ready to pursue justice for yourself, InjuredGo.com is willing to help. Baton Rouge attorney Ed Kramer handles all types of personal injury claims, including car wrecks, truck accidents, maritime accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical device injuries, personal injury, or the wrongful death of a loved one.. InjuredGo.com Law Firm, LLC has several locations for your convenience, all requiring an advance appointment. If you would like to discuss your case, call or email today for a free consultation at (225) 933-1500